So, these past few weeks we have been transitioning Caleb from two naps to just ONE nap in the afternoon. He had a rough time adjusting but I think it was time since he had started only taking 30-45 minute naps at a time.
So, in order for mom (me) to get showered and ready for the day (something I used to do during his first nap), we have started "pack and play time". This is mainly just a time that he has a few toys in his pack and play and he watches a Baby Einstein video on our computer. He is doing great with it and seems to be content for the most part. So these are some pictures of his "pack and play time".
He also has really been into pulling his socks off lately (not sure why) and just the other day I got done showering and went in to find that he had also taken his PANTS off! I laughed so hard. He thought it was cool too!
Isn't it great how much our kids make us laugh? It seems that the laughs come just when we need them too. God knows how to humor us through our children!
He LOVES to look at books
what mom?
yes, he took off is pants...he thought it was really funny too! :)
Oh and he loves to chew on the side of the pack and play...without pants!
Just watching the movie...



No comments:
Post a Comment