In these very unceratin times, it is so comforting to know that God has our very best interests in mind. At times it seems all we know is slipping out from under us, but knowing that God is MY rock and my salvation calms the "storms" around me.
As Christmas time approaches and I think of what this Christmas in particular is going to bring, it kinda gets me down. I think of all the people whose families are out of jobs (including some of my family), whose kids will not get gifts under their tree, whose families will not have a "Christmas dinner" on their table, whose kids might not have a HOME to celebrate Christmas morning in. Our country and economy right now are in rough shape! It makes me sad that this is what some will experience this Christmas.
Christmas should be a time filled with laughs, hugs, joy, peace, colors, lights, trees, food, smiles, warm fires, and most of all FAMILY! I can say that I am MOST OF ALL looking forward to being with my family this Christmas! I could care less about the gifts (although I LOVE to give them). I could care less about all the food I am going to eat (and I probably will eat way too much). I just want to be HOME with FAMILY around me!
I consider myself blessed just to have that!
Anyway, back to where I started this blog....I hope that Christmas this year means more to you then gifts under the tree. I hope this year, you find the room in your heart for the VERY BEST GIFT EVER....Jesus. He is the reason I celebrate Christmas and my only TRUE hope for this very uncertain future!
Thank you God for sending your Son as a baby! Peace on earth and good will toward men! AMEN!
PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
-
PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
Download As PDF : Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
[image: Download PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books]
*From critic...
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment