Just to keep everyone updated...Caleb is still getting on the potty every hour each day. It is taking it's toll on me but I am trying my best to wake up every morning and pray this prayer "God give me the grace I need today to love Caleb in EVERYWAY he needs to be loved today....even with potty training!" God knows my strength and weaknesses and He is working on me even through this. For that I am thankful.
Caleb actually GOES to the bathroom probably at least a few times a day. I am still unsure if he actually realizes when he goes, but I am just trying to be consistant with it and one day it will "click" (hopefully!)
Just wanted to send out that update! :) Keep the prayers coming if you think of us!
PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
-
PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
Download As PDF : Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
[image: Download PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books]
*From critic...
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment