Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Rolling around....

Caleb is able to get where he wants to go now and is even starting to make baby "steps" toward crawling. It is so cute! He LOVES to be "free" to roam around the living room. He will go from one end to the other playing with everything BUT the toys we put out for him :) He loves to be able to move around. Here are some pictures we took the other day of him playing and being his normal self! He usually babbles quite a bit while he is playing too! It is like he is in his own little world.

He his now saying "MAMA" (or screaming it) but I don't think he really connects it with me yet. Sometimes I think he does but other times I think he is just babbling. He also says "BABA" a lot too. We are working on turning it into "DADA" next :)

It is so great to see him grow up and start getting his own personality. God has been good! I can't believe Caleb will be ONE in July! The time seems to have flown by. We sure are a blessed family and know that God has sustained us through this past year. Enjoy the pictures!


1 comment:

Meggin said...

Wow, what a cutie! When is Caleb's birthday? I thought I remembered you telling me it was in July. The time goes by so quickly, doesn't it?