Okay so here is a video of what I live with every day.....one crazy boy! He was being so cute playing with dad so I decided to document it! Aren't you lucky that you get to see it too! :) We sure are enjoying Caleb at this stage (9 months). He as grown up so much and is getting a little personality now. He just started saying "momma" even though I don't think he really knows what he is saying. We are working on "dada" now. Enjoy our little bundle of joy......
(oh, at the end, the reason we are laughing is because Caleb had a little gas....what can you do?!?!)
PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
-
PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
Download As PDF : Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
[image: Download PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books]
*From critic...
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment