This past weekend I got a little footage of Kirk and Caleb "jammin" together. Caleb didn't cooperate as well as he did without the camera on him, but we got some.....Caleb on the "drums" and Kirk on the guitar. It was cute!
Caleb LOVES to hear Kirk play the guitar and is mesmerized when he plays. I hope Caleb grows up with an appreciation of music like his dad. Kirk has always wished he learned how to play the piano so maybe Caleb will play and be able to teach is dad someday :) The things we wish for....
Enjoy the short movie.....you have to hear the sound too! :)
PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
-
PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
Download As PDF : Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
[image: Download PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books]
*From critic...
7 years ago



2 comments:
THis IS precious. Enjoy every moment - they pass way too quickly. I ejoy reading your blog and learning of the things God is showing you. Love you lots....mom.
SO cute, Amy! We miss you guys and can't believe how stinking fast he is growing up!!!
Post a Comment