Just a side note, Caleb did think it was pretty cool to be as high as daddy! :)
PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
-
PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
Download As PDF : Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
[image: Download PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books]
*From critic...
7 years ago



1 comment:
About the standing up in the crib problem...hmm. For probably about a week I rocked Ty to sleep at naptime every day. That wasn't the best habit to get into, so I just decided to put him in his crib and let him do what he did. For the first couple of days it was rough. He stood up and played for at least an hour before he finally tired himself out and fell asleep. After a couple of days, though, the novelty wore off and he just went right down like he had been doing before. Every once in a while, he will still stand up when it's naptime. When that happens, I just go into his room and lay him back down, and he'll fall asleep almost immediately. Hope that helps! Good luck!
Post a Comment