The other day I was taking some pictures of Caleb and I decided I wanted to try and video him walking (he takes about 8 steps or so by himself now). Well, I did video and I got him doing some pretty funny things. He was such a talker at this point in the day! Enjoy the video and I hope it brings a smile to your face as it did mine!
PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
-
PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
Download As PDF : Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
[image: Download PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books]
*From critic...
7 years ago



2 comments:
Oh my gosh, too funny! I was just watching this video with Ty and he was laughing the whole time! Then at the end when you told Caled to say "bye", he started waving furiously at the computer screen!
This is so cute! Love the faces he made and the headstand! I could watch for hours!
Post a Comment