1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave you a memory. If you leave a comment I'll assume your playing the game, and Ill come to your blog and leave a message.
PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
-
PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
Download As PDF : Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
[image: Download PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books]
*From critic...
7 years ago



1 comment:
My favorite memories of us together are definitely track related. I remember lots of fun times pole vaulting. Do you remember how Katie Wilkins would give us those nasty cow tail carmel things before track meets for "good luck?" Sick. I also remember sitting next to you in Laskowski's English class sophomore year. Good times.
Post a Comment