We had some family pictures done in October and I just thought I would post them all up here for all to see. We had some cute ones done of Caleb and I LOVE them! Enjoy!
PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
-
PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
Download As PDF : Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
[image: Download PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books]
*From critic...
Heathrow Art Festival
-
Keegan had a piece of art that he did at school featured at the Heathrow
Art Festival this past weekend. While the kids stayed at the church and
practiced...
Surprise Trip to SF!
-
I have the greatest husband ever! Last weekend, he surprised me with a
weekend vacation in San Francisco for just the two of us! It was the best!
As it...
Dem
-
The plane engine drowned out Israel calling my name. It didn't matter, my
mind was in another place as the pilot said to prepare for landing. I could
se...
Christmas Home Tour 2013
-
I haven't been blogging here since the summer, because I usually blog over
here. This blog space is reserved for more family life type of blogging.
And t...
Ketchup
-
Yeah yeah, it's been so long, slacky slacker, no one noticed... moving on.
Here's what you I missed:
67 years of life have been celebrated between us all,
...
One Book Per Week - 2013
-
In 2010 I challenged myself to read at least one book per week. It pushed
me to read much more than I expected. I logged my reading here.
My goal is to r...
Happy Father's Day
-
Happy Father's Day!!
It's hard to believe it's mid June already! Time is going fast and the
kiddos are learning new things every day. Today I wanted to t...
April
-
Well, no fancy title this month. It's been a good month so far. These are
mostly spring break picts. We stayed home this year and it was great. We
did fun ...
She's Here!
-
Belated post yet again, I know. It's hard to keep up with facebook and blog
and everything now that we are the proud parents of Anneka Faith DeGroot!
Hard ...
BIG news :)
-
No, I'm not pregnant.
I always feel like I need to clarify because anytime someone says they have
big news it seems like they are preggers. Jess is. Does t...
NEW Blog Address!
-
We have moved to a new (cyber-)location...
*http://www.onourwayhome.typepad.com*
Pass this on to anyone you know who may be interested. It's been a while...
Journaling
-
The lights on my gloriously cheerful Christmas tree have just blown a fuse
for the second time. Perhaps God is easing my disappointment in taking it
down n...
Old habits are hard to break
-
So I have to be completely honest, Jason and I have been struggling
a little bit....ok we hit a wall in the past few weeks in our progress, but
we'...
2 comments:
I love family pictures!! You guys looks great.
are you kidding me?! These are ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! WOW! What a great looking family. P.S. Banner is now regular.:)
Post a Comment