Here is how it works: You go into your "my photos" folder and pull up the fourth picture of the fourth folder, and then explain what it's about.
The picture to the left is of my son Caleb and it was of our recent trip to Arizona to see my brother and his family. Caleb hadn't slept AT ALL during the plane rides so he zonked out SOO fast in the car! He was so cute.
I also decided to do her tag challenge. She didn't actually "tag" me but I thought since I talked about my WONDERFUL husband on here a lot, I would let you all know a little bit about him. Here is goes:
Husband Tag
2. How long did you date before you were married? We started dating in the fall of our sophomore year (2000) in high school, got engaged just before our sophomore year in college (2003), got married August of 2004....4 years altogether.
3. How long have you been married? 4 years and 3 months
4. What does he do that surprises you? He will occationally set up a babysitter and take me out for dinner and a movie....that's my favorite!
3. How long have you been married? 4 years and 3 months
4. What does he do that surprises you? He will occationally set up a babysitter and take me out for dinner and a movie....that's my favorite!
5. What is his best feature? I love his stomach....weird but I do!
6. What is his best quality? His humility....that is what I have ALWAYS loved about him.
6. What is his best quality? His humility....that is what I have ALWAYS loved about him.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Not really....he calls me Ames sometimes but so does everyone else.
8. What is his favorite food? He likes a lot of food but I would say his favorite food might be steak.
8. What is his favorite food? He likes a lot of food but I would say his favorite food might be steak.
9. What is his favorite sport? He loves a lot of sports but the favorite to play has to be basketball hands down!
10. When and where was your first kiss? I believe it was in September of 2001 at his parents house.
10. When and where was your first kiss? I believe it was in September of 2001 at his parents house.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Probably just be home watching a movie on the couch.
12. Do you have any children? Yes, Caleb is now 16 months.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He has very stretchy skin....he would be embarrased if he knew I was putting that on here :)
12. Do you have any children? Yes, Caleb is now 16 months.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He has very stretchy skin....he would be embarrased if he knew I was putting that on here :)
14. How old is he? 25.
15. Who said I love you first? I think we both said it on the same night.
16. What is his favorite music? He loves LOTS of music but probably something like Jack Johnson or that kind of music.
15. Who said I love you first? I think we both said it on the same night.
16. What is his favorite music? He loves LOTS of music but probably something like Jack Johnson or that kind of music.
17. What do you admire most about him? His ablility to share his heart with a humble attitude.
18. What is his favorite color? Gosh, probably green.
19. Will he read this? Probably not.
18. What is his favorite color? Gosh, probably green.
19. Will he read this? Probably not.



No comments:
Post a Comment