Monday, May 4, 2009

NOT ME Monday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.


I most definitely did not let my son run around without pants on while I tried to finish up laundry the other day. We had plenty of clothes clean....I love doing laundry!



Is it even legal to put a bare butt on a blog? Isn't it cute though!?!



I most certainly did not take pictures of these beautiful flowers that were growing by our back patio yesterday...quickly to learn from my husband that they were probably just weeds! Never....I know the difference between flowers and weeds!



AND, I would never be such a bad mom that I take VIDEO of my son going to the restroom. I was NOT sitting there giggling while he played his rendition of Mozart while sitting on the pot! What kind of mom would I be if I did that.....NOT ME!!!


1 comment:

Mari said...

Ha ha, this is awesome. I'm going to have to start doing this.