Monday, August 17, 2009

Still growing...


17 weeks (to-date I am currently almost 19 weeks though)

Well, time for another belly shot. I feel like I have gotten a lot bigger than I actually look. Things are coming along just fine though. I am feeling good and just trying to stay out of this recent heat. I have been SO spoiled with a mild summer so far and this heat seems like it is about going to kill me. I have spent a few nights on the couch in front of our window air conditioner as well. It isn't all that bad though because the couch actually helps my hips not to hurt so much as well. It's all good.

Our ultrasound is fast approaching...September 1st! I can't wait. I seem to be counting down the days each week. I am so anxious to find out what our little peanut is! I have been feeling a lot more movement lately as well...SO FUN! I love to feel the baby move. I have been trying to get Kirk to feel it as well but I don't think he has quite felt it yet. Soon though, I am sure. With Caleb he didn't feel movement until the day before our ultrasound. This one should be sooner, I am convinced :)

Caleb doing wonderful. Talking away as usual. He will say just about anything you ask him to say and even more. Sometimes we wonder where he gets the things he says, but it is so darn cute! He loves to say "goodness gracious!" when something surprises him. So funny! We tried him out in his "big boy bed" this past weekend that didn't turn out so well. He seemed to think it was free reign to get out of bed and play...finally at 2am I decided my sleep was more important at the time. We are going to wait until after Labor Day when we get a bed rail from my sis-in-law and see if that works for him. I know it will take time though and I just need to prepare myself. He is getting too big!



My next post will probably be another belly shot as well as the big reveal as to what we are having!! I can't wait to share the news. Until then, enjoy the rest of the summer!

No comments: