Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We are having a....

BOY! We found out last week that we will be having another boy in the family! We are so thrilled and realized very quickly that it will be good for our budget not to have to buy lots of new girl things! It's for the best!

We are so looking forward to meeting this little guy! I am now almost 22 weeks and over halfway there! It seems to be flying by. Caleb LOVES to say "I'm going to have a broda". SO CUTE! He talks about his "baby broda's clothes" alot too! I can't wait for them to meet!

As much as these pictures are SOOO not flattering, I thought I would throw in another belly shot! Gettin' bigger!



1 comment:

Meggin said...

HOORAY!! I LOVE having two boys,and I am sure you will, too! You are so right about saving money on clothes, bedding, etc. but I am even more excited about the fact that my boys will be able to share a room and be best buds when they get bigger!