It seems that most people in our lives expect so much out of us...they value us because of our work ability, our ability to make money, our looks, our capabilities. Not our kids....they pretty much love us because we are THERE!
They love us because we wake them up with a smile, we give them food to eat, we cuddle with them, we give them little kisses throughout the day, we say "I love you" as much as we possibly can, we SHOW them our love in every action we do towards them. I think that is pretty special.
What an honor it is to be a parent. It doesn't come without hard days and struggles, but it is so rewarding.
Don't forget to cuddle your little one close today and tell them how much you love them....I am going to go do that right now! :)
Some pictures to enjoy....isn't he just the cutest boy ever!! I think so! :)



2 comments:
Oh, what a sweet post! Thanks for the reminder! It IS rewarding to be a mom!
Heyya! I just read you blog - sweet :).
I saw you posted on Jessica's blog because you want to post the button...if you go into layout, then add a gadjet and scroll down til you it says add HTML/Javascript - just copy andpaste the code in there and save :) Hope that helps xxx.
Post a Comment