I know I commented last time about how much Caleb makes me (and my husband) laugh so much but today I laughed the hardest I have in a long time. He has gotten into the habit of sucking on his bottom lip and it is a riot every time I see it. It brings a smile to my face just thinking of it now. I started a photo shoot just wanting to capture that face and I ended up getting many more faces that made me laugh!!! I just wanted to share these photos with everyone....hope they bring a smile to your face and joy to your heart as it did mine! Just one of the many joys of motherhood!!!! Enjoy!
PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
-
PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
Download As PDF : Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books
[image: Download PDF Radio Silence Alice Oseman Books]
*From critic...
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment